- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Don, Did a great job on servicing both of my vehicles. He kept me informed on the status on the vehicles repairs. We received excellent customer service and very professional.
Jason the owner is great to work with, always wants to do everything correctly. He has a lot of patience. Don and Michael always great you with a smile, great customer service. They treat my Classic Car, 1960 Pontiac, like it's their own.
I am very happy with the service I received from Autobahn Performance. Adam was a big help and the problem was fixed! I highly recommend Autobahn Performance.